X-Ray unofficial toolset for complex use with official S.T.A.L.K.E.R. MOD SDK. The code to load/save X-Ray files closely follows the GSC one. Regarding the rest source code, you can do whatever you want, just do not say you wrote it.
- you should use TortoiseSVN
Originally most part of code written by bardak
The unofficial toolset uses third-party code:
- OPCODE 1.3 (http://www.codercorner.com/Opcode.htm)
- Most matrix/quaternion methods are taken from
- Game Programming Gems (http://www.graphicsgems.org),
- WildMagic library (http://www.geometrictools.com),
- LightWave 8.0 SDK and ik2Bsolver sample from Maya 8.5 SDK.
- NVIDIA Texture Tools 2.0.3 ();
- lzhuf.c (Haruyasu Yoshizaki)
- minilzo library (http://www.oberhumer.com/opensource/lzo/)
- CRC32 (Gary S. Brown)